Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in India
Are you suffering from serious bone marrow issues? Are you willing to get rid of the problem to live a successful life? Well, if you are wondering to know about the Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in India then you have landed at the right place. You don’t need to turn down millions of web pages in search of quality information. We all know that transportation is the process where the organs or the living tissues are taken and then it is implanted into the other body who are suffering from issues. Bone marrow is very common and many people are suffering from this problem. It is important to know that bone marrow transplants mainly occur to heal the people who are lacking or who are dealing with serious diseases like cancer or others. The best thing about bone marrow transplant surgery is that it is performed to replace unhealthy bone marrow stem cells with healthy ones.
There is no hidden fact that people from all around the globe prefer India for bone marrow transplants. Bone marrow transplant in India is widely popular and accepted by many for effective results. If we talk about the global success rate then you will find that India provides the most successful rate as compared to any other countries. This is the reason why people from all around the world prefer bone marrow transplants in India. Here people get better treatment and full medical care. The best thing about Indian hospitals is that there are many hospitals available for the welfare of people and ensure to provide quality medical services to the patient in a cost-effective way. It is important to grab information related to the bone marrow transplant from the better medical help and service.
Crucial things to know about pediatric bone marrow transplant in India
If we talk about the first bone marrow transplant surgery then it was performed to replace the unhealthy bone marrow stem cells with the healthy ones. The donor is accepted if the person has healthy stem cells. We can also say that this is a relatively newer branch of medicine and the first successful pediatric bone marrow transplant which was performed in the year 1968 at the University of Minnesota which is in the United States of America.
If we talk about India then the first successful pediatric allogeneic bone marrow transplant was performed at Tata Memorial hospital on 20th March 1983. This surgery was performed on one nine-year-old girl who had acute myeloid leukemia. After that successful pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery, many sophisticated pediatric hematopoietic stem cell centers have been established across the nation. It is quite surprising to know that over 1000 successful bone marrow transplants have been performed on Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon for the last ten years. Many hospitals in India ensure to offer the best treatment and most successful rate of pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery. Every state has a dedicated team of well-trained and highly skilled doctors and nurses who are very well trained and experienced in their specific field and in caring for children as well.
As we know, bone marrow in our bones mainly consists of a subset of the cells which are called hematopoietic stem cells. These cells have special characteristics and they can renew themselves and laps have the capabilities to create into any type of blood cells. If we talk about the hematopoietic stem cells then they can also be obtained from the peripheral blood after the treatment with certain growth factors of the umbilical cord. During the process of a pediatric bone marrow transplant, the stem cells are injected into the recipient after the short course of chemotherapy which is also called conditioning. Now, this is considered as the viable option for the many genetic disorders, blood disorders, and childhood cancers with successful results.
There is no secret that the success rate of pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery has improved tremendously due to the implementation of advanced technology and with the use of newer agents for the pediatric bone marrow transplant. The cure rate mainly depends on the disease which is being treated and the condition of the patient at the time of the surgery. According to the recent report of the success rate of pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery, it was found that the younger the patient, the better the results.
Types of pediatric bone marrow transplant:
We all know that there are many types of pediatric bone marrow transplants. It mainly depends on the condition of the patient and the problem. The process of donating stem cells is very simple and more similar to the donation of blood and platelets. Those processes show no side effects or risks to the donor. If we talk about the different types of soft pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery then it includes the following.
- Pediatric allogeneic bone marrow transplant is the most common type of pediatric bone marrow transplant. In this transplant, the donor and recipient are two individuals, and bone marrow transplant is mainly done with the help of the stem cells of the donor.
- Pediatric autologous bone marrow transplant is the other type of bone marrow transplant. This transplant surgery is mainly done using the stem cells of the patient. The process mainly includes giving a high dose of chemotherapy to the patient who is struggling with the bone disorder or other. This transplant surgery is performed to remove the primary disease. This transplant surgery is done to rescue the damaged bone marrow from the patient. The best thing about this pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery is that it has minimal complications and it is implemented for diseases like neuroblastoma, high risk of medulloblastoma, and others.
Why do people prefer India for pediatric bone marrow transplants?
If you are planning your bone marrow transplant surgery in India then we will highly recommend you to be prepared and be aware of the minuscule aspects. This will help you to avoid the concept of surprises and all. Your planning will allow you to access better transplant surgery. You can easily access better treatment with better recovery. Make sure to plan properly to avail all the medical facilities and services for better outcome results.
India has developed in the field of technology and with the help of advanced technology per ever-advancing field of medicine and research technology, the pool of doctors and surgeons are highly experienced in treating life-threatening diseases. If we talk about the infrastructure and technology of the hospital then they are at par with the facilities available in their Western counterparts. You can access assuring as one-third of the cost with the best surgeon in India is low and ensure to offer quality treatment and holistic care. The efforts are taken to reduce the cost of pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery and mainly focus on the newer strategies and advanced technology to bring more positive changes in the healthcare sector.
- The economy is the most effective reason for people to select India for the treatment. Economy and standard living can be the best reasons to prefer India. We all know that the cost of the pediatric bone marrow transplant in India is more affordable and also opposed to the treatment in the United States. The best thing is that even the consultation and facilities that need require a million dollars.
- India has a wide range of hospitals which you can choose according to your preference. Every state has great hospitals that ensure to provide the best treatment and quality medical services. There is always a promising possibility of selecting doctors whose expertise and experience will allow the patient to heal better.
- If we talk about the doctors of India then Indian doctors are highly experienced and skilled in their field and they know how to offer quality medical services to the patient. The pediatric bone marrow transplant process is performed by a multidisciplinary team of specialists that includes Hematologist, and others.
Cost of pediatric bone marrow transplant in India:
It is important to learn about the cost of a pediatric bone marrow transplant. The best thing about the Indian services is that the Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant cost in India is very cost-effective. You don’t need to spend your millions of dollars for better results and better treatment. Many people consider the transplant from India as it provides a high success rate as compared to any other country.
A cost-effective and trustworthiness is the reason which makes India the best selection for pediatric bone marrow transplants. India is considered a great choice for the bone marrow transplant surgery process. The best thing about considering India is that it prices a 60 to 90 percent success rate amongst the best hospitals of India. If you are not from India then you need to stay in the hospital for about 30 days or even 90 days for the full recovery. It is important to access full recovery for effective results. If you are willing to know about the cost of pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery in India then you need to stick to this page till the end. Mainly the cost of a transplant depends on the condition and problem of the patient. Mainly it was found that doctor refer pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery to the patient who has blood-related issues. Many doctors suggest undergoing radiation therapy or chemotherapy for better and effective treatment. If we talk about the Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant cost in India in rupees then the average cost is between INR 249503 to INR 392075.
- You can expect the cost of one cycle of chemotherapy or pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery between INR 35643 to INR 71286.
- The cost of radiation therapy and chemotherapy mainly comes in between INR 249503 to INR 392075.
- The above-mentioned cost the exclusive of any postoperative complications, overstay costs, inter-disciplinary conditions, or others. You will have to pay extra cash for the extra services and medical care.
Main Cities for Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in India:
Best Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Hospital in India
People who are struggling with a blood disorder or genetic disorder need to prefer the concept of pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery in India. The best part of pediatric bone marrow transplant surgery is that it gives a new ray. The affected individual lives a new life with healthy bone marrow. This gives a ray of survival to the patient.
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Delhi
If we talk about the New Delhi then you can find several great hospitals for pediatric bone marrow transplants. There are many leading hospitals available in Delhi. The blood and bone marrow transplant sector of the hospital provides a wide range of services and treatments.
Hospital: Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Mumbai
Make sure to rely on this state to avail one of the best hospitals. The hospitals here are a leading healthcare group in the world. You can access quality medical services.
Hospital:KokilabenDhirubhaiAmbani Hospital, Mumbai
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Bangalore
If you want to get a higher success rate then you need to prefer the best hospital. You can find many great hospitals that ensure to provide the best treatment to the patient. You don’t need to brood over the cost of transplant surgery.
Hospital: Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Chennai
Chennai has many great hospitals and provides the advanced treatment. Best Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in India can be easily found in Chennai. You can access quality treatment within your budget.
Hospital: Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai and MIOT International, Chennai
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Kolkata
Apollo Hospitalsof Kolkata is considered the best hospital. It is the leading healthcare group that provides the best treatment to the patient. You can avail a wide range of treatment options. The hospital provides favorable choices and ensures to offer reliable treatment.
Hospital: Apollo Gleneagles Cancer Hospital, Kolkata
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Kerala
You can access reliable and affordable treatment. The center of bone marrow transplant surgery has dedicated doctors and highly experienced surgeons that ensure better recovery. You can avail of full-time medical services most effectively.
Hospital: Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Kochi
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Pune
If we talk about Pune then you can find many hospitals that provide bone marrow transplants. You can cost-effectively access the treatment. Make sure to pre-plan your cost to avoid any hassle.
Hospital: DeenanathMangeshkar Hospital and Research Center, Pune
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Tamilnadu
The hospital of Tamil Nadu is a renowned quaternary care medical facility and it is considered the best hospital. If we talk about the department of the bone marrow transplant in the hospital then it is fully equipped with the essential tools for the surgery. You can avail the benefits of advanced treatment.
Hospital: Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
and Global Hospitals, Chennai
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Gurgaon
You can rely on the hospital that provides high-end facilities with the international standard of safety as well. You will be able to access the benefits of infection management policies. Hospitals of this state are known for the higher success rate.
Hospital: Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon AndMedanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon.
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Noida
The hospitals of this state provide high-end facilities to the patient and ensure to offer quality treatment as well. You can easily get the donor to replace your unhealthy stem cells. This state is widely popular for the best hospital for the treatment of bone marrow transplants.
Hospital: Fortis Hospital, Noida
Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant in Faridabad
We all know that it is important to get treatment from the best hospital. If we talk about Faridabad then you can rely on the hospital that provides advanced treatment and better facilities. Numerous hospitals provide better transplant surgery with a higher success rate.
- Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre, Sector-8, Faridabad.
- Sarvodaya Hospital, Sector-19, Faridabad.
- Sarvodaya Health Clinic, Greater Faridabad
Top Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Hospitals in India
- Apollo Gleneagles Cancer Hospital, Kolkata
- KokilabenDhirubhaiAmbani Hospital, Mumbai
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Global Hospitals, Chennai
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai
- MIOT International, Chennai
- DeenanathMangeshkar Hospital and Research Center, Pune
- Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore(Whitefield)
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Kochi
- Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre, Sector-8, Faridabad.
- Sarvodaya Hospital, Sector-19, Faridabad.
- Sarvodaya Health Clinic, Greater Faridabad
- Fortis Hospital, Noida
Best Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant doctors in India
- Dr Rahul Naithani
- DrRahul Bhargava
- Nandini C Hazarika
- Sameer Kaul
If you are at the most vulnerable stage in your life then it is important to seek immediate medical care and service for better treatment. It is always a dilemma to choose health and wellbeing over other factors. Many people wonder which hospital to select for better healthcare services. Many people prefer to implement the concept of a cost-effective pediatric bone marrow transplant. The cost of a bone marrow transplant is very high. One needs to make a wise decision over the selection of the best hospital. One needs to make a conscious decision of selecting the best healthcare providers who will give comprehensive treatment to give you a new lease for life.