Have you suffered from a serious illness and have lost all hope of living a healthy life? Do your local doctors raise their hands? Don’t worry! There are still rays of hope. Most hospitals have surgeons who have the expertise and the latest technology to find the best medical solutions for their patients. No matter what the disease, these modern hospitals have medical solutions for you.
Surgeons and medical services in these Indian hospitals do not follow any hospital in the western world. In fact, many patients from the UK and US have traveled to India in search of less expensive medical solutions. Whether it is hip replacement surgery or a heart transplant, you can be sure of getting good results from a popular hospital in India.
India made great strides in the medical field. With the acquisition of the latest technology for the construction of world-class hospitals, India has come a long way. In fact, India does not have much. in clinics and hospitals around the world. Find below the list of the best hospitals in India.
- Medanta Hospital in India:
Medanta hospital in India is established in 2009, with the sole purpose of providing world-class, affordable, and comprehensive health services to people, especially in India, and around the world.
It is one of India’s largest and most-known Special-Super Specialty Health Institutes in India located in Gurgaon, Haryana, and is over 2.1 million square feet [2.1 million sq m]. The hospital was founded by Dr. Naresh Trehan, India’s leading cardiologist. Medanta focuses to bring the best standards of medical care in India including education, clinical research, and training.
Medanta putting efforts with the principles of supplying the best medical care to all patients with care, commitment, and compassion. The health care facility is still spread across 43 hectares, including a medical and nursing school and a research center. There are more than 800 experienced doctors who guarantee the best possible treatment. The hospital is well equipped to perform various surgeries, preventive health programs, endoscopy, chemotherapy, and other outpatient costs.
Both hospitals are accredited by NABH and NABL. Performance institutions include Heart Institute, Institute of Neurosciences, Bone & Joint Institute, Kidney & Urology Institute, Cancer Institute and Division of Medical Oncology and Hematology. It is the first hospital in the country that offers Robotic Surgery in Cardiology, Urology and Gynecology.
Why Choose Medanta?
Medanta has confirmed its name not only as a specialized hospital but also as a preferred treatment center for patients worldwide. The medical center guarantees:
- The quality of world-class services
- A far-reaching approach towards all the treatment options
- Utilize of the brand-new technology in the medical field
- reputable and qualified doctors
- In January 2013, a team of Medanta doctors, led by Dr.A.Soin, successfully performed their first bowel transplant in India.
- The Medanta team performed more than 15,000 heart surgeries and 2500 joint operations.
- Performed liver transplants for more than 500 donors. It is the highest number of liver transplants performed in India and the 2nd highest in the world.
- The hospital also made history by performing the highest number of Total Knee Replacements (30 surgeries per day) in the shortest possible time.
- It has an American Heart Association Certified International Training Center.
- Provides training programs for doctors, nurses, emergency workers and members of the public.
- Provides training rooms, a library area, a simulation area with audio visual aids, access to digital resources and full-time professional technology.
- It also provides 20 medical beds that operate at any one time.
- Medanta brought India’s first Air Ambulance called as’ Flying Doctors India in 2013.
- Provides International Management at the duration of the stay of foreign patients.
- Cuisine is available inside the hospital premises.
- Treatment packages are also provided to international patients ahead of time.
Services Offered by Medanta:
Some of the best treatments and procedures of Medanta hospital in India has reserved for all its patients are listed below:
- Air Ambulance Support
- Emergency care and trauma
- Critical Care Units
- ECLINIC-Telemedicine resources
- Patient Support Services
- Laboratory Testing and Diagnosis
- Radiology Assessment
- Max Hospital in India:
Max Healthcare Institute Limited is one of the biggest healthcare organizations in India. Max hospital in India utilize 17 health facilities across different cities like NCR Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand, and Maharashtra. About 85% of our sleeping capacity is in Metro / Tier 1 cities. Apart from that, Max Healthcare also run a home care and pathology business under the brand named as Max @ Home and Max Labs respectively. Max @ Home supplies home health and health services while Max Lab supplies Pathology Services outside of our hospital network.
- Max Healthcare Summary team of 2300 leading physicians, 3300 nurses, and 3200 trained staff.
- Eligible Emergency Services that include physicians trained worldwide in the field of Emergency Medicine.
- 490 bed health center, 230 functional beds.
- Neonatal ICU (NICU) and Children’s ICU (PICU)
- Special Dialysis unit complies with international standards
- Hemodialysis for patients with chronic kidney disease / needing kidney replacement
- Emergency response system
- Apollo Hospital in India:
Among the largest group of hospitals in India, Apollo Hospital is a well-known brand in the field of healthcare. The Center strives for a mission to deliver health care at the international level that everyone can access. Established in 1983 by the leadership of Dr. Pratap C Reddy, it was the first health center in Chennai at the time. Gradually, it has begun to spread its roots throughout the country and has become a much-needed hospital for its excellent services. Apollo has expanded its global reach with countries in South Asia and the Middle East. To date, it has affected the lives of more than 150 million people in 140 countries and is still growing. Apollo’s upcoming vision is to touch the lives of billions of peoples. Currently, the Apollo hospitals spreads its branches in Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Lucknow.
Your Reasons to Consider Apollo Hospital:
Apollo hospital in India believes in technology, efficiency, and customer-friendly services to solve health-related problems. The hospital is also renowned for providing a multicultural environment, quality health care, and quality medical care throughout. Clinical efficiency, world-class hospitality, state-of-the-art technology, and laboratory services, and responding quickly to your health care needs are just some of the many reasons for choosing Apollo Hospital.
- Bronchial Thermoplastic
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Proton treatment
- Hand Microsurgery
- Nephrology & Urology
- Bariatric Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Body transplants
- Robotic Surgery
- The hospital has 560 beds and 46 ICU beds and 15 operating rooms.
- Apollo Hospital in Chennai is one of the few hospitals that does Total Knee Replacement with a computer.
- Contains the latest medical technology such as Robotics treatment, which helps their patients to recover faster.
- Advanced diagnostic services and advanced recovery facilities are also provided to patients.
Facilities and Services Provided by Apollo:
- International Patient Department
- Champion of Hope
- Academic courses
- Artemis Hospital in India:
Artemis Hospital, initiated in 2007, has its existence over 9 acres, with 400 plus beds; state-of-the-art multi-specialty Hospital located in Gurgaon, India. Artemis hospital in India is the first hospital approved by JCI and NABH in Gurgaon.
Designed as one of the top hospitals in India, Artemis provides specialist related to advanced medical and surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of outpatient and outpatient services. Artemis has given modern technology in the hands of well-known physicians from all over the country and abroad to set new standards in health care. Treatment options and procedures followed in the hospital are directed at the study and marked by comparison with the world. High-quality services, in a warm, open centric patient ward, combined with cost, have made us one of the most respected hospitals in the country.
- Artemis Hospital has 300 full-time dedicated doctors, 11 centers of excellence.
- Provides some of the most advanced equipment for imaging, testing, and imaging therapy.
- We have the latest medical equipment such as, 3 Tesla MRI, 64 Slice Cardiac CT scan & 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System.
- In Cancer Care, facilities such as Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) LINAC from Elekta & HDR Brachytherapy from Nucletron and a 16th piece of PET CT from Philips Medical System are also offered.
- The cardiovascular department uses several technologies that include Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite & Flat Panel Cath Labs with great durability.
- Manipal Hospital in India:
Manipal hospital in India is a very well-known hospital with a seamless combination with paperless services. The group has more than 10 hospitals, 5 teaching hospitals and 5900+ beds. Manipal hospitals was founded in 1991 with the launch of a hospital in Bangalore. Today, the group has 15 hospitals in India as well as an international presence and hospital in Malaysia.
The group is India’s leading health network that treats more than two million patients annually in 15 hospitals. It has technological advances such as telemedicine, automatic pneumatic chute system, artificial intelligence, remote monitoring, additional thinking, real reality, EMR, etc.
- Manipal Dwarka Hospital is made up of a team of dedicated specialists, paramedics, and nurses.
- The hospital has more than 40 doctors from around the world.
- Provides excellent treatment for Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Nephrology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, et al.
- The hospital has well-equipped infrastructure with 24×7 emergency services for the injured, 380 beds, critical care beds and 13 OTs.
- Meets world standards in clinical research and clinical practice.
- Fortis Hospital in India:
Fortis Healthcare Limited – the IHH Healthcare Berhad Company – is a leading provider of health services in India. It is one of the largest health care organizations in the country with 36 health centers, 4,000 working beds and more than 400 diagnostic centers.
Fortis employs 23,000 people, who share their vision of being the world’s most reliable health network. Fortis hospital in India offers a comprehensive range of health care services ranging from clinics to residential care facilities and a wide range of assistive services.
- Well-known physicians, junior specialists and skilled nurses with differing medical knowledge, technology and innovation offer the best medical treatment in Fortis.
- It has a first-of-kind-kind-E-ICU with two-way audio and visual communication that allows doctors to access 24×7 patients.
- It also consists of two operating rooms made of materials and operated by a standard control panel.
- It has the latest 256 Slice Brilliance CT Scanner that can capture the whole picture with just two heartbeats.
- Bi-Plane Cath Lab, the most advanced Cardiac Cath Lab is also available to deal with cardiovascular interventions.
- It has a CT based Brain Suite, fitted with intra operative CT for the brain and spine.
- It has the world’s first Digital MRI technology.
- With 54 health care facilities, 10,000 beds and 260 diagnostic centers, Fortis Group provides their patients with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- The facility is distributed over 1.50,000 sq.ft of environmentally friendly environment.
- It has India’s first glass lab “first sight” with rapid collection and real-time processing of blood samples.
- You have a special international lounge.
In short, these are the top hospitals in India that you can follow in a dream.
The hospitals listed above are eligible to manage your health services. These hospitals are amazing for doctors, nurses, and other health care providers and you are highly recommended to visit these hospitals.
Al Afiya Medi Tour is one of the best medical tourism companies in Delhi, India. Al Afiya offers medical tours from all the countries of the world to India. Some of the main countries are Bangladesh, Zambia, Namibia, Kenya, and many more. If you are search for top medical tourism company in India then Al Afiya Medi Tour is the best India medical tourism company for you.